Online Marketeer / Product Ambassador
Moditech is a professional IT company that provides digital vehicle information for emergency responders worldwide. Our customers are voluntary and professional fire departments, dispatch centers and roadside assisters.
With our Crash Recovery System we developed an easy and intuitive to use App that support safe and fast extrication of trapped occupants during a vehicle crash.
With our App being available in 19 languages we serve a huge customer base and a professional and wide-spread reseller network.
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Brand Ambassador to be the face and voice of our brand.
As a successful candidate, you will be involved in increasing brand awareness by promoting our products through various media channels.
You will work closely with our marketing division to communicate the value of our products to customers, tracking customer feedback, and representing the brand at launches and events.
To excel in this role, you will have excellent communication and networking skills, and a strong presence on social media. Previous experience as a brand ambassador or similar role is strongly desired, as well as knowledge of marketing principles.
Brand Ambassador Responsibilities:
- Familiarizing yourself with the company’s mission, vision, and goals.
- Educating customers, retailers, and distributors about our products.
- Creating website and social media content in order to drive brand awareness and attract new customers.
- Monitoring customer feedback.
- Tracking customer preferences.
- Representing the company at product launches, events, and trade shows.
- Brainstorming ideas and participating in training and workshops.
- Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all times.
Brand Ambassador Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Prior experience in a customer service environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch, English and preferable German.
- Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and tools.
- Adaptable with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to travel.
- You have an affinity with new vehicle technology and (international) rescue industry
- Preferably living in the surrounding of our home base office in the Netherlands / Hoogwoud.
Interested in this position? Contact us through email@example.com