Crash Recovery System Exercise scenarios
Below you will find an overview of exercise scenarios that we have compiled to be able to practice emergency response combined with the use of digital vehicle information from the Crash Recovery System. Exercises are based on dutch exercise scenarios.
By clicking on the exercise icon, you can open the exercise in. pdf format, print and use during practice moments. Questions, suggestions or comments? We like to hear it at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exercise scenario 1Practice goals:
- Request accurate information in the CRS (Crash Recovery System)
- Stabilisation of incident
- Application of primary and secondary deactivation methods
- Alternative extrication technique
Exercise scenario 2Practice goals:
- Entering coordinates in the MDT
- Number plate enquiry in the Crash Recovery System (CRS)
- Securing a vehicle with a leaking LPG installation