Holthausen Hydrogen vehicles in Crash Recovery System database
The energy transition is a hard nut to crack with many challenges. The Dutch company Holthausen Clean Energy Solutions is a company that takes up this challenge in its own way. They are converting more and more buses and light commercial vehicles into hydrogen vehicles.
As a company in the northern part of the Netherlands, which is ravaged by earthquakes due to conventional gas extraction, the need for energy transition was present early on. There was already a solid base in green gas, LNG and electricity. Now the focus is mainly on converting (electric) vehicles to hydrogen. The strong point here is that both hydrogen-powered vehicles and hydrogen fuel systems are being tackled. They create more and more demand in the environment and are therefore actually the chicken and the egg at the same time!
Ambition is to further professionalize and optimize and to be busy with the export of vehicles in the future. We won’t be surprised if this ambitious company starts to bring more and more converted models to the global market in a few years!
CRASH RECOVERY SYSTEM DATABASE
Moditech closely follows the initiatives of companies like Holthausen and together with them, we added this month several of their vehicles to the Crash Recovery System:
- Streetscooter on hydrogen (already in the CRS database).
- VW Transporter on hydrogen (already in CRS database).
- VW ABT (will be added as soon as possible).
- VW transporter 2021 (database update January 2021)
- VW Crafter 2021 (database update January 2021 update)
- VW T-pickup (will be added as soon as possible)
- Renault Kangoo (already in the CRS database)
- A Tesla Model S converted by Holhausen is also included in the Crash Recovery System.
COLLABORATION WITH HYZON TRUCK
This year Holthausen, in collaboration with Hyzon motors, will start building a fully hydrogen-powered truck. We will also add these to the Crash Recovery System as soon as it is launched.
#moditechrescue #crashrecoverysystem #knowwhatsinside #holthausen #hyzontruck